This and that: Perfect Cup of Coffee (and free printables)

Friday, January 16, 2015

Perfect Cup of Coffee (and free printables)

Do you have to have coffee first thing in the morning?  Can you make it through a day without a cup? Are you one of  of the 54% of American's that drink coffee everyday?

Perfect Cup of Coffee



Whether you like you like dripped, perked, french pressed or dripped coffee, there is an art to make the perfect cup.  To make a good brew you need the right grind + proper heat and the right brew time. I have given a few tips over at the Daily Dish Magazine to help you make your perfect cup of coffee.

To make your favorite brew even better I have made some printables for you to print out. 











I found the coffee cup clipart over at Clipart Lord.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Linked up to these great parties:  Home Matters Linky Party, Merry Monday Link Party

7 comments :

  1. Hi Marlys and Happy New Year! I'm so spoiled with my Keurig that I've used for many years now...but there's nothing quite like a good fresh brewed cup of coffee!

    Dawn
    @ A Place for Pictures and Memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these prints...and yes coffee is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love your printables! I am definitely in the 54%...love, love, love my coffee. :) Off to the Dish to check out the perfect brewing tips. Please come share your blog posts at the Home Matters Linky Party! We' love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/01/22/home-matters-linky-party-21/

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm a coffee drinker. The "rule the world' printable is awesome. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, I feel the need to go make myself a cup of coffee now...LOL Thanks for linking up with us over at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE coffee and your printables! Thank you so much! Julia (found you at Merry Monday Linky)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm probably in the minority, but I don't drink a lot of coffee. My hubby does though. Thanks for the printables and will check out your post on the Daily Dish.

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.