This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #150

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #150

Welcome and we are glad that you are joining us for Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party.  We can't wait to see what you brought us this week.

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party



Highlights from Last Week's Party

Host Favorites

Each week all the FFF gals pick their favorite recipe, craft or DIY.  These are then featured on Monday afternoon over at the Daily Dish Magazine.

My Host Favorite
This week for my host favorite I picked a DIY.  I love these Accordion Paper Butterflies made by DIY Inspired.  They are so cute on the paper lanterns and I can think of many other places that they would go so well.  I can't wait to make some.
Accordion Butterfly Party Lanterns
photo credit:  DIY Inspired
Links with the Most Clicks



Meet Our Co-Hosts!

 photo FFF-Group-Promo 1_zps0iplinoh.jpg









































Grab Our Button!
Foodie Friends Friday Button
Just a few more details...






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for hosting this great party Marlys! Pinned and shared! Hope to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.