This and that: Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #115

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Foodie Friends Friday Linky Party #115

Two years ago we had a Crocktober Party and it was awesome, so we decided to do it again... I know that you have more crock pot/ slow cooker recipes.... I have seen them floating over the social media. I can't wait to see what you will bring to the party.


Foodie Friends Friday Crocktober Linky Party 

 



Last Week's Party Highlights
Host Favorites

To find which recipes each one of the Foodie Friends Friday host picked at for their Host Favorites head over to the Daily Dish Magazine.

My Host Favorite
I love apple fritters so these Apple Fries Fritter Style from I Thee Cook sound awesome.  I was hoping to make some before this party but ran out of time.  What do you think, don't they look awesome.. I know I couldn't stop at eating just one... what about you?

Photo credit:  I Thee Cook

Recipe that got the Most Clicks

Meet Our Co-Hosts!






Cindy's Recipes and Writings In the Kitchen with Jenny HTML Map

Grab Our Button! 


Daily Dish Magazine Foodie Friends Friday

Just a few more details...
Foodie Friends Friday





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.