This and that: Happy Valentine's Day...

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day...

I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day!
Take time to reflect on the things that are important to you ~ your loved ones.
Valentines isn't about how many gifts you receive or even that you receive anything,
But is a time to do  something special for the one's that you love the most,
or to do something special for someone be it a stranger, acquaintance or that special someone. 

Happy Valentine's Day  

My day didn't go as quite planned
 Hubby decided that he would stay late at school today and study.
We did have a wonderful morning together
I made one of his favorite breakfast ~ Oven Pancakes
I cut them in heart shapes
and we had our breakfast by candle light...
So it was a prefect start to our day.

Candle Light Breakfast


Heart Shaped Oven Pancakes


I even received a  box of chocolates
Now I wonder if I should go out and buy something for hubby
Or is my Valentine's Breakfast enough?



For our late dinner we are having Moussaka
Do you have any Valentine's plans...

Ϡ₡✻   Marlys

(¯`
´¯)
`*.¸.*
✻✿*.¸.* Enjoy your day....`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.*



Enhanced by Zemanta

12 comments :

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Marly. You have such a beautiful table setting and I'm sure you had a very romantic breakfast. I know dinner will definitely be romantic!

    Enjoy!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, Dinner wasn't quite as romantic as hubby was tired and still needed to go back to studying...

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful table setting and breakfast for your honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to eat at that table...Beautiful!! Happy Valentine's my friend! I'm so happy I found you in blogworld and now count with your friendship God willing for years to come. Lizy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizy, you are always welcome to eat at my table... And I would love to meet you in person.. maybe one day. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful table setting, it is really wonderful to start of the Valentine's Day. Love that heart shaped pancake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Swathi, it was a great start to our day.. Our mornings are usually rushed.

      Delete
  5. This is a wonderful breakfast! I love the glasses turned upside down for candle holders! I bet he was very happy to have such a great start to his day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia, thank you. I think my hubby thought it was a bit silly to begin with, but I know he enjoyed it. I say the glasses turned up side down on pinterest and decided as I didn't have enough real candle holders ;) to do it this way.

      Delete
  6. Hi Marlys, Happy valentine day to you. Your table settings is very elegant, love your ideas used glasses for candle holders. Overall nice meals on valentine day.

    Have a great week ahead,regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia, thanks for stopping by. The candle holder glasses was something I saw on pinterest. Have a great weekend.

      Delete

Please stop for a moment and leave a comment to let me know you have been here. I love reading all your comments.

I am sorry but I cannot accept Anonymous comments anymore as I am getting too many spam. I hope that you will comment with an ID user. Thanks for understanding.

I will not be accepting comments that have links on them. I will not delete them but because of google's stance on links I do not want to have any problems with my blog. Thank you for your understanding.